Tadaaaaaaaaa...
Ble je bce quote not perfect..rse2nye there's no human being is perfect..so am i
Allah berfirman, “Hai orang-orang yang beriman, jauhilah kebanyakan dari prasangka, sesungguhnya sebagian prasangka itu adalah dosa (Al-Hujurât (49):12)
Kelebihan merupakan anugerah yang akan mengisi dan melengkapi kekurangan.sentiasalah bermunasabah sdiri bahwa sejak lahir kita X memiliki apa-apa. “Dan Allah mengeluarkan kamu dari perut ibumu dalam keadaan tidak mengetahui sesuatupun, dan Dia memberi kamu pendengaran, penglihatan dan hati, agar kamu bersyukur” (An-Nahl:78). Ayat ini mengingatkan kita bahawa kkurangan dan kelebihan patut kita syukuri. Thankfully, atas apa y kte ada krn ia adalah 1st step utk kte blaja menerima diri seadanya. Allah S.W.T menciptakan kekurangan agar kita X smbong N THE ONLY ONE memilikinya...
so....jgn la kte sbok2 bcerita hal owg len y tidak2 krn..........................
There's a story behind every person..there's reason Y they're da way they R........They aren't juz like dat c0z They want 2...sumthin in da past created dem, N sumtimes it's impossible 2 fix dem....chill ^_^
I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You
and the reason is You
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You
and the reason is You
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
X ada manusia yg terlahir sempurna, jangan kau sesali sgala yg telah terjadi, kt pasti pernah dapat akan cubaan yg berat, seakan hidup ini, tak ada ertinya lagi, syukuri apa yg ada, hidup adalah anugrah, tetap jalani hidup ini, melakukan yg terbaik, Tuhan pasti kan menunjukkan kebesaran dan kuasa-Nya, bagi hamba-Nya yang sabar dan tak kenal putus asa.....JANGAN MENYERAH........."

No comments:
Post a Comment